Monday 18 January 2016

Pitch feedback and reflections


What did you do well?

I think that my presentation was and clear and i included as much information i could to allow the audience to understand my idea. I tried to involve eye contact as much as possible to engage my audience. i avoided looking at the board and used my q cards to show i had studied the presentation without reading word for word. 

What would you do differently?

If i was to do it again i would be more confident and loud whilst presenting. I also think that although i did involve minimal eye contact i would definitely try to use it more. I would spend more time learning the presentation so that q cards and the board would not be needed. This way the audience will see how well my presentation skills are. I would also slow my self down as i noticed during my presentation i was speeding through the slides due to nerves.

What was the class feedback?

The feedback i got from the class wasn't great as i had only a few people saying i involved eye contact and that i should slow down, but apart from the negative feedback i got some positives saying how my information involved was good and how the presentation was well structured and how the colours matched the Ben and Jerry's theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment